Heart-Based Hospitality e-Book
This e-book costs US$19.99 and is available for purchase here.
This e-book is about how to create a spirit of hospitality and a level of guest experience that is impossible with the pervasive standards-based concept of SOP-Customer Satisfaction. “SOP” refers to Standards of Performance. I call the level Heart-Based Hospitality because it is created by knowing how to work with human energy, especially with the electromagnetic energy of the heart; by developing the heart’s intelligence; by increasing heart coherence so as to open the heart to experience ever-stronger emotions of love; and by developing spiritual capacity which increases the desire to show love, kindness, heart-warming care, and compassion from the heart to others. These activities and many more mentioned in this book enable hotels to transform the emotionless and mechanical SOP-Customer Satisfaction style of hospitality.
The future guest experience will be energetic and spiritual. Hotels in the future will use heart field energy techniques to change the energetic vibration of the hotel staff, the guests, and spaces. They will also infuse spaces, facilities, and guest accommodations with pleasant-feeling energy through specific meditations. The Training function will change and it will embrace the development of spiritual capacity with the result that hotels will provide their guests with very soft, loving, and compassionate hospitality. Moreover, the energetic and spiritual nature of the guest experience will be the leading area of competition between hotels and hotel groups.
Heart-Based Hospitality is not a level of hospitality as such. It is a concept and a direction that enables the spirit of hospitality and the guest experience to evolve energetically and spiritually. In comparison, hotels and hotel groups that have made SOP-Customer Satisfaction their guest experience concept are stuck in the concrete of the SOP-Customer Satisfaction guest experience and cannot evolve.
I have written the book in order to bring about a revolution of change in the hotel industry. This revolution will most likely not happen in my lifetime because the whole hotel industry is dominated by a rational and emotionless concept of guest experience for the foreseeable future.
Part 1, the Introduction to the book, explains what the book is about. Click here.
Here is the Contents page of the book:
Section 1: The Role of Energy in Creating Heart-Based Hospitality
- This section explains the fundamentals about energy, the human energy field, thought energy, and heart energy; the importance of heart coherence in creating Heart-Based Hospitality and how to create it; how thoughts, feelings, and emotions can be channeled to have a wonderful effect on the staff, the guests, and the hotel environment; and how energy can be used to increase the happiness and feeling of well-being of the staff and instill the desire to show increasing amounts of loving-kindness, compassion, and heart-warming care.
Section 2: The 13 Pillars of a Heart-Based Hospitality Guest Experience
- As the Heart-Based Hospitality guest experience is being created, a process involving energy techniques, heart coherence exercises, leadership behaviours; and systems is needed so that the guest experience takes root. The 13 Pillars is that process. Using energy techniques becomes the norm; spiritual capacity is developed; and a desire to show loving kindness, compassion, and heart-warming care grows stronger and stronger.
Section 3: The Foundation for Creating a Heart-Based Hospitality Guest Experience
- This section goes into detail about the nature and energy of Heart-Based Hospitality and describes ways to use thought energy and heart energy to create it. It summarizes some more scientific evidence, which validates the energy techniques used; and explains how to open and soften the hearts of the staff in order to create Heart-Based Hospitality as well as what hoteliers must be good at doing to create Heart-Based Hospitality.
Section 4: Articles About Creating a Heart-Based Hospitality Guest Experience
- I have included some articles because I think that they will help to encourage the reader to want to experiment with Heart-Based Hospitality. The articles point out the inadequacies of SOP-Customer Satisfaction question, show why it is an obsolete concept, describe the nature of Heart-Based Hospitality, and urge hoteliers to rise up to this level.
Section 5: The Author and Final Comments
- When the hotel industry discovers that the means to creating energetic and spiritual hospitality far above SOP-Customer Satisfaction is closer than one’s life’s vein, there will be a massive change in the hotel industry.
How to Purchase the Book
The e-book is available for purchase here. CLICK HERE.
Post Views: 6